Our home is a bright and cozy, central apartment in lively District VI, Pest. Peaceful escape with luxury high ceilings, natural sunlight, bright & airy. Lovely street view + inner balcony. See sunrise or wake up with coffee from our cappuccino maker. Walk everywhere, only 5-15min by foot to local life, trendy cafés, ruin pub, beer garden, Liszt Square, Andrassy Ave, steps to Basilica, Hungarian Parliament. Safe area, flexible check-in + fast WIFI. The flat is very spacious for 2 people.
The location cannot be more central and the apartment has everything you need for a perfect stay.
What guests have said:
★ “A short walk away and you’re in the heart of culture.”
★ “Out of the 3 Airbnb’s I stayed at in Budapest, this was the most enjoyable and the most private.”
★ “Brilliant Fab location. Would have loved to stay here longer.”
– Luxury high ceilings and large windows, so there is lots of natural light
– Well-equipped, spacious kitchen with everything you need. Built-in oven, stove, toaster, electric kettle, cappuccino maker, and all necessary cookware to make a gourmet meal! Or wander down to the local farm market and collect delicious fresh produce.
– Inner balcony overlooking charming courtyard + lovely street view (a rare find!)
– Fast WIFI
– Cappuccino machine
– Top (3rd) floor. The building itself was built in 1910 so it survived two world wars and several revolutions too and it shows on its exterior of course, which makes this home very unique!
✔️Shower, very good hot water, bed (180x200cm), memory foam mattress
✔️Apt stays warm in winter (modern Swedish heating panel) and comfortable in summer (situated away from direct sunlight)
✔️Personal local tips to help you find the treasures in Budapest (look for our Adventure Box when you arrive, it is hidden in the apartment 🙂
⭐️ The flat is an easy walk, 5-15 minutes by foot, to all major sights.
Fitness gym, supermarket, and pharmacy: 3 mins
Liszt Square for café culture: 650m
Opera and Budapest Broadway: 500m
St. Stephen Basilica: 750m
Hajós utca, the charming “Soho” of Budapest: 2 mins
Andrássy Avenue: 5 mins
Local market: 700m
Liberty Square: 850m
Oktogon tér (metro and the most panoramic 24hr Tram 4, 6): 650m
Westend Shopping Mall: 7 mins
Gozsdu udvar: 12 mins
Bors Gastropub: 12 mins
Szimpla and Ruin Pubs: 12 mins
Széchenyi Thermal Bath Spa: 10 mins (tram)
Sziget: 12 mins (tram)
– Apt is on top (3rd) floor of an older building which means there are stairs (no lift) but you will get to be very fit 🙂
– Central location in popular District VI so some noise may be possible.
– No closet available at this time but there is a shelving unit.
– Check-in and check-out times are flexible, depending on other guest’s arrival and departure times. So please let us know in advance when you plan to arrive/depart.
– PLEASE read full amenities / listing & House Rules BEFORE booking
– Communication is VERY important to us. Please inform us of any/issues concerns during your stay.
See you soon!
- Amenities: Bathroom essentials, Bed linens, Carbon monoxide alarm, Coffee maker, Cooking essentials, Dining Table, Dishes and silverware, essentials, Hair dryer, Hangers, Heating, Hot water, Iron, Kitchen, Luggage drop off, Mini Fridge, oven, Refrigerator, Smoke alarm, Stove, Washer, Wi-Fi, Working area
- Categories: Studio
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Prices start at: from €450 for 30 nights
Please contact us at [email protected] to book this apartment.